If you smoke or have smoked in the past, you could be at risk for lung cancer.
We are offering a simple imaging scan that can detect lung cancer, even in its earliest stages. When caught early, lung cancer is highly curable. This inexpensive screening is a small price to pay for peace of mind.
Lung Cancer Screening with Low-Dose CT:
- Quick and painless
- Noninvasive, low radiation procedure
- Takes detailed pictures of the lungs
- Detects even the smallest tumors
People who have a high risk of lung cancer will benefit most from the scan:
- Current and former smokers
- Men and women between 55 and 75 years old
- Those with a family history of lung cancer and/or lung disease, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Those exposed to radon, silica, cadmium, asbestos, arsenic, diesel fumes and nickel
Schedule your screening today.
Call 312.770.3006 to make an appointment.
For more on our imaging services, click here.
For more on our cancer services, click here.
* Normally $300-$500
This is a self-pay service. Medicare and other insurers do not typically pay for CT lung cancer screenings.